Thursday, March 12, 2009

My ToP 5 MoViEs EvEr....

I like a lot of Movies but my top 5 would be......

Number 1: Scarlet: Yes it is a old and dramatic movie about a spoiled brat who may be very stuck up, and mindless, but I love the movie. Its dramatic, romantic, funny, and horror movie all in one, and since the movie is so long you really get drawn into the people characters and moods, and just the whole concept of the movie.... :)

Number2: Titanic: Now I really don't know anyone who has not seen or liked this movie. A lot of people who were alive when it came out said that, it was in the Roosevelt theater for almost a month, and that they seen it more than three times.I have the DVD and I know I have seen it more then 20 times... It's just one of those movies that you got to love.Even if it made my cry like crazy all the time. A real love story of two people from different world fell in love. It's a classic now as it was then.


Number 3: Harold N' Kumar adventure to White Castle: Now this is a good comedy for people who are allowed to see intense PG-13 movies, and can help them selves from laughing so hard. My favorite part of the movie is when they where only 60 feet from the apartment door and they forget something, and they said it was to far back to go and get, lol. I still wonder if they actually have a White Castle fast food place, and if not they should...

Number 4: The Color Purple: This is a legend for those who has seen, it might or might not have been true but it is a example of what African American women went through during the times when women alone had no voice, or opinion. It really captivates you mind and opinion about people of different race as it did with me.

Number 5: All Shirley Temple Movies: My fav is The Princess. This is when she plays a orphan that is treated mean and cruel by all the other girls at the orphanage. But when a magic butler who is her neighbor, rewards her with clothes fit for a goddess, and food eatable for the wealthy, the head teacher accuses her of robbing things. But in the end she finds her dad and adopts her friends that was kind and lived with her.

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good post. C:
    i love the titanic also.
    i think that you have very good writting skills. and how you tell about each movie i think is very creative also.
    love amber.

    ReplyDelete